Thursday, December 31, 2009

House Update

Today while out doing errands and looking at model homes for decorating ideas, I swung by our new house that's under construction to see if anything had been done since last week. I was so excited when I walked in! They had taken all the plastic off of our cabinets, put in the granite countertops in the kitchen, and put in our fireplace. It's always hard to know from little samples whether or not the choices you make are going to be good ones so I was a little worried, but after seeing it I am very happy with the choices we made. The granite is black with copper and charcoal flecks in it, but the flash from the camera made the granite look a little lighter. I tried to get a picture of the granite with the countertops but with no electricity in the house yet the lighting wouldn't work. See below!






No comments: