Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Very Funny

Every now and then, Jacob gets in a mood where everything is hysterical to him. He started kinda chuckling a couple of weeks ago but now he has found his real laugh. A couple of nights ago, I was letting Jacob jump on my stomach. He must have hit my bladder just right because all of sudden I had to go. So, I just happened to mention to him that "Mommy has to go tee tee really bad" and this apparently was very comical for him. We hadn't had a chance to get his laugh on video yet, but Brent got the camera as fast as he could. I apologize for this footage being so raw.





Jacob also started "talking" last week. He didn't do it as much as he normally does in this clip, but at times he can carry on a conversation quite nicely!


1 comment:

www.supernanny.com editor said...

These videos are brilliant! Any chance you'd like to post them on www.supernanny.com in our 'Videos' section? I see you're already a fan of the show, and it's always good to get more fans together!
Thanks for sharing,
Rhianon (supernanny.com editor)