Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21, 2008

I had to take Jacob to the dr. again today. He has not been himself the last few days. He's been fussy, pulling his ear, and waking up multiple times at night. His left ear was fine, right ear had some fluid behind it. They said it wasn't infected but they gave us antibiotics anyway to keep it from getting infected. He also got the second dose of his flu shot. Poor baby!

On a side note, my poor kitty Tink is at the vet. After I took Jacob to the dr. I had to take Tink in too. His whole right jaw has been so swollen and his breath horrid. They thought it had to do with his bartonella that he has but is was actually a tumor that grew in the inside of his jaw and then burst. He has to stay overnight and they are running labs to see what's going on. For those that don't know, I have had Tink since I was in high school. He is 15 years old. Will keep you posted on poor Tink.

No comments: